You are here
- Leading Foreign Based Electronic Components Company
- More than 50 M USD Revenue in Japan
About Our Client
The company is a US based company that manufacture and sell various kinds of electronic components mainly for imaging and photo applications such as projector and monitor. The company is widely known for its quality and it's reliability when it comes to imaging technology.
- Achieve defined revenue targets per quarter and per year.
- Manage relationship and all sales activities of key direct sales account(s).
> Includes direct relationship management of purchasing, engineering and planning groups.
- Manage distributors to promote and sell the company products to non-direct accounts.
- Work with customers on site to facilitate technical product evaluation and understanding.
- Maintain Japan region forecast and opportunity databases.
- Assist in gathering competitive and market information.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years sales or related customer service experience in semiconductor field.
- Proven experience to drive sales and achieve revenue targets.
- Proven ability to establish and manage customer relationships at all levels.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate hardware and software aspects of the products.
- Technical degree or relevant experience HIGHLY preferred.
- Must be able to write and speak English with English speakers and non-native English speakers.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Rapid Growth
- Clear chances of promotion