You are here
- More than 600 M USD Revenue each year
- Global company with established business in Japan Market
About Our Client
The company is a European based luxury car manufacturer and seller. They are present in 30 markets world wide and the brand is regarded as one of the most prestigious luxury car brand in the world.
Last year, the company has just broke the record of selling more than 1,500 units all over the world, and they are looking to break that record again this year by hiring more talented people into the organization.
- To manage a number of current dealers by monitoring their sales activity, and provide them with the most updated and accurate information about the product.
- To analyze each dealer performances, and if necessary deactivate those dealers who are not performing as expected.
- To acquire partnership with new dealers who has the capacity to sell/represent the company product.
- To monitor competitor's marketing activity.
- To report to Sales Director overseas.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- 5-8 years of sales experience in luxury goods/car industry.
- Able to work with minimum direct supervising, and adjust to fast change of business environment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Japanese.
- Able to show skills in leadership and management
What's on Offer
- Company with excellent brand recognition.
- Highly internationalized working environment.
- Excellent salary and interesting bonus package.