You are here
- Top 5 Best Company to work for
- International Environment
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising and were recently ranked in the top 5 Best Place to Work in the Small/Mid-Sized category.
Founded in 2007 they are a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and across the United States.
* Selling into Brands and Agencies
* Approaching and working with various influencers within target accounts and both junior and senior levels
* Understanding prospects' key goals, workflows, and needs through in-person and remote meetings
* Understanding historical and trending characteristics of the Japanese media buying landscape
* Educating clients on the benefits of video and real-time buying
* Problem-solving by developing creative and innovative structures and solutions
* Developing, negotiating and structuring long-term relationships with clients
* Providing campaign strategy consultation and analysis
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years of experience working in online advertising/ad tech, television or media.
* 3+ years of experience in a sales role, that included a quota.
* Can work independently and problem-solve in ambiguous situations
* Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
* Hungry and willing to do what it takes to delight our customers
* A track record of developing enduring client/partner relationships
* A passion for marketing and advertising
* Thrive in start-up/entrepreneurial environments
* Strong work ethic and drive to exceed expectations
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, company events and an extraordinary culture.