You are here
- Approximately 3 B USD revenue each year
- Worlwide network, well known brand in the electronics industry
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company in the industry of electrical components. They manufacture fiber optics cables, connectors, sensors, and many more.
In Japan, they have been operating for more than 20 years and have already established client based in automotive, industrial, and aerospace.
- Develop new business of sensor product by creating new relationships with potential customers, especially in the automotive industry.
- Manager the existing business and gradually increase the current business volume.
- Constantly monitor market trend to find business potential.
- Periodically report business conditions and progress to the Sales Director.
- Handles customer complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business or in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in B2B manufacturing sales.
- Connections with automotive industry players will be a huge advantage.
- Able to communicate smoothly in both English and Japanese.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and initiative.
What's on Offer
- A company that strives to adopt ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Work in an environment that encourages curiosity and creativity.
- Highly competitive package.