You are here
Sales Manager - International Wine company
- To develop a career within a global winemaking and distribution company
- Market leading compensation package and career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest producers and distributors of wine in the world, employing over 4,000 people worldwide and with a combined revenue of over $1.5 billion. They are responsible for some of the most well-known brands in the market.
The team size in Japan is relatively small but the business has been growing at a rapid rate, reporting a 30% increase in revenue last year.
They are now looking to add to their team to continue their rapid expansion.
- Manage and grow existing accounts.
- Seek out new business and new revenue channels.
- Regularly communicate with channel head to report areas of potential and low coverage.
- Devise a strategy in accordance with the business model to best visit and service their accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within FMCG essential
- Experience within Wine, Spirits or Beer preferred.
- Sales background with a track record of successful.
- Understand the importance of client relationships and manage these successfully.
- Ability to seek out new business and underdeveloped clients.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to develop a sales career within a truly global winemaker and distributor.
Strong compensation package and career development.