You are here
Sales Manager (Inside)
- Established business in Japan, leading market share
- More than 2 B USD Revenue worldwide
About Our Client
The company is a multinational company that provides space for business and corporate purposes. The company operates in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
In Japan the company has been established for more than 10 years and has been regarded as one of the best in the industry.
Join the company and build you international career.
- To respond to inbound and outbound calls coming from potential customers.
- To manage and train inside sales team.
- To actively nurture leads provided by the market research team.
- To effectively close sales deals.
- To report to the Japan Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in inside sales or call center operation.
- 2-3 years of people management.
- Able to communicate in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Able to use standard computer software (Excel, Word, PPT)
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Established brand in Japan Local Market
- Good Location