You are here
Sales Manager - Hearing Aid Manufacturer
- Opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology for a global company
- Market leading compensation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of hearing aids in the world. They employ over 2,500 people and have sales offices in over 20 countries worldwide, with distribution in over 70 countries.
They are at the cutting edge of technology and innovation, driving to improve the lives of the people who suffer from a loss of hearing. There is a strong human element within the business and this is at the core of their philosophy. They understand the importance of developing top talent and strive to maintain and improve employee satisfaction.
- Develop new customers and lines of business.
- Involved in marketing, planning and execution.
- Build and foster existing relationships with customers.
- Implement training and coaching of area sales representatives.
- Call on key customers.
- Take initiative and detect problems within area and customer base.
The Successful Applicant
- Consultative sales experience and sales management experience
- Experience within consumer product industry, Electronics and/or medical Equipment industry.
- English Language ability.
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial approach.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for one of the world's largest manufacturers in hearing equipment, working at the cutting edge of the industry.
Strong compensation package.