You are here
Sales Manager (Equipment and Diagnostic)
- More than 2 B USD Revenue each year
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of tools, equipment, software, and service solutions for professionals. They are selling their products to many different types of industry including automotive, industrial, aviation, and even agriculture, and government bodies.
Our client Japan operation has ben established more than 20 years ago and currently they are employing around 100 people in within Tokyo.
- Achieve sales target set in the beginning of each terms.
- Plan and implement promotions, and support sales events.
- Plan product strategies, launching, and product portfolio management by conducting market analysis.
- Support to develop product, market test, and vehicle test.
- Manage and reinforce Help desk service.
- Give trainings on how to utilize the company products for dealers and end users.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledgeable about vehicle technology.
- Knowledgeable about vehicle control system.
- Knowledge about automotive diagnostic products.
- Knowledge about automotive equipment (Lift, tire changer, wheel balancer and under car equipment).
- Experience in corporate B2B marketing and sales.
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary with exciting incentives.
- Established brand in Japan market.
- Benefits based on Japan rule and regulations.