You are here
Sales Manager - Consumer, small appliance
Market leading consumer household appliance brand
Opportunity to grow and manage existing retail accounts, heading a team of 8
About Our Client
Our client manufactures and sells small appliances designed primarily for home and kitchen use.
A public listed company with a 100 year history; they employ 6,000 people and their turnover in 2015 was over $1 billion.
They have a strong brand in the market and are proud of their easy to use product range.
- Selling by channel to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Selling into major retailer contributing to the company's overall sales and profits.
- Prioritise accounts by profitability, potential and optimising the use of sales promotions.
- Responsible for 8 direct reports.
- Devise a sales strategy and plan and ensure this is met.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Experience within a consumer environment.
- Sales Management experience preferred.
- Experience in Trade Marketing
- Positive attitude and leadership ability
- Conversation English
What's on Offer
Responsible for managing team of 8 to develop and maintain sales for a world leading consumer brand.