You are here
Sales Manager - Consumer Health company
Work with leading businesses in the industry, developing & growing sales.
Excellent career progression.
About Our Client
Our client distributes fitness programs and services to over 500 fitness clubs in Japan. They provide the world's best fitness classes and with a strong sales and marketing team they are able to drive retention and acquire new members.
Their purpose is to help fitness club customers increase participation, grow membership and build more profitable businesses through group programs.
- Tactical sales plan created for territory or channel.
- Book appointments with clients, speaking with authority on the value of offering. Endeavour to close sales at the end of appointments.
- The number of qualified sales opportunities in the pipeline meets or exceeds the plan.
- Individual and team sales targets are achieved or exceeded within set sales guidelines.
- All sales actioned immediately and internal departments coordinated effectively for the launch of the program in line with the client launch date.
- Sales-to-launch targets are met.
- All 'at risk' accounts are identified immediately and a plan of action to
resolve issues developed.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive commercial and sales experience.
- Proven ability to drive sales growth.
- Strategic and commercially astute.
- Passion for health and fitness.
- High degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Office and CRM systems (Sales Force desirable).
- Excellent presentation skills, both to individuals and groups.
- Demonstrable customer focus; ability to develop deep customer relationships.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of an organisation.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English.
- Self-driven, flexible, innovative, resilient, embraces change and excels in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a global fitness business, with exciting growth plans for Japan.