You are here
Sales Manager - Airline/Travel
- Develop your career withn the APAC market
- Chances to work closely with off shore teams
About Our Client
- Our client is a global IT provider of back end software to major Airline companies.
- Huge presence in the Japanese market
- Develop existing relationships with both IT and Business executives at the appropriate functional level to reinforce and sustain strategic partnership with customers.
- Support Airline IT sales and local Account Managers in the promotion and sale of Airline IT Digital Solutions to existing customers.
- Attend business review and regular meetings with customer, when appropriate.
- Deliver product-related presentations including product demonstrations, supported by Product Management when needed.
- Assist Marketing Portfolio and Product management in identifying new product opportunities.
- Analyze customer products and service requirements, propose improvements, and Develop and monitor Plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales expertise in Airline IT Digital (e-commerce & mobile) product offering, digital marketing, knowledge.
- Minimum 4 years experience in e-Commerce and digital marketing in an online travel context.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in client facing job roles.
- Additional Airline Industry and/or consulting background is a plus.
- Ability to work in a politically complex environment.
- Business Understanding: High understanding of the airline IT and distribution industry.
What's on Offer
Develop your career with a global market player.