You are here
Sales Manager - Airlines
- Newly found Sales Manager role with a renowned Airline systems provider
- Huge career opportunities to go in to APAC management
About Our Client
Our client is a well renowned market player, in providing IT system integration services in to major Airlines & travel industry.
- Interact and co-ordinate with Customer, offshore Service Delivery team & other subcontractors and groups.
- Formulate and manage an account development plan for selected accounts in the region to achieve the business goals.
- Act as the communication window between IBS and customers on issues related to the project.
- Send out the periodic reports to customers.
- Track project milestones, deliverables and other details.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
The Successful Applicant
- 4-year university graduation is a must.
- 10 year intensive experiences in software sales.
- Strong Command over English language (i.e. TOEIC 750 or above level).
- A proven, successful track record of selling to airlines is essential.
- Must be familiar with airline systems including reservations, Departure Control, Cargo, Loyalty and Airport Operations, Ports and Shipping , solutions and software services.
- Must be familiar with the Airline/Aviation sector at both regional and global levels.
- Handle Sales function/ similar capacity earlier at a Software Solutions Company, Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Exposure to sales/pipeline management methodologies and have experience implementing such methodologies/processes as part of his/her team.
- Consultative selling approach to seed new business opportunities within the customer and maximize revenue potential.
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
What's on Offer
Huge career progression chances in to APAC management.