You are here
- More than 20 years experience in Japan Market
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is one of the world largest integrated circuit and memory manufacturing companies. They import their product from overseas factories and sell it to customers in Japan.
The company has been operating in Japan for more than 20 years, and currently employs more than 60 people. The company product has been regarded by many local companies as high quality product with reasonable price.
- To be responsible for generating revenue from both existing and new customer.
- To understand customer needs and bring the information back to the company for the engineer to find the solution.
- To monitor market trends in order to identify business potential.
- To handle customer's inquiry and complaints.
- To report to Japan Sales Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, preferably in electronic engineering.
- 5-7 years experience in sales, in within semiconductor industry.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work with colleagues across regions.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
- A company that strives to adopt ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Work in an environment that encourages curiosity and creativity.
- Highly competitive package.