You are here
- More than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- Established business with more than 100 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is a leading industrial technology company based in Europe. The company manufacture and sell various range of tools and machinery for used in many different industries such as energy, construction, automotive, and industrial. The company employs more than 35,000 people across 150 countries.
In Japan, they have been operating for more than 30 years and currently employing about 250 people.
- Represent the company brand to the costumer.
- Maintain relationship with the current customer by providing them with high level of service.
- Develop new clients by performing cold calling or participate in industry exhibition.
- Monitor market trend and provide the information to management for decision making.
- Handle customer complaints and inquiry.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or technical field.
- 2-3 years of sales in B2B industry, preferably machinery industry.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Able to operate standard office software.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Rapid Growth
- Clear chances of promotion