You are here
- More than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- Established business with more than 100 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is a leading industrial technology company based in Europe. The company manufacture and sell various range of tools and machinery for used in many different industries such as energy, construction, automotive, and industrial. The company employs more than 35,000 people across 150 countries.
In Japan, they have been operating for more than 30 years and currently employing about 250 people.
- Effectively manage and grow the business areas, through structured sales to identify, seek and secure new opportunities, applications and customers for our products.
- Prepare and submit suitable material and quotation, maintain effective follow up of orders received.
- Ensure all enquiries and orders received are managed promptly, and in an efficient manner.
- Maintain regular customer visits and supporting our local partners to ensure a high standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Prepare data and participate in management meetings and events as may be required.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in Japan in sales and sales engineering within similar business segmentation.
- Basic knowledge of electric, mechanical, and hydrodynamics.
- Knowledge of construction market in Japan, knowledge of machine sales.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese effectively.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven / motivated individual, with an analytical mind, Solution provider.
- Competent and confident person with the ability to modify style's in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness. - - Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
What's on Offer
- A company that strives to adopt ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Work in an environment that encourages curiosity and creativity.
- Highly competitive package.