You are here
- Huge chances to move in to a APAC role
- Be the part of the start-up sales team as the 1st hire
About Our Client
- Our client is a global market leader in providing SaaS based HRM software technologies.
- Major provider of recruitment/payroll software solutions on both on-premises & software as a service.
- Inventor of cutting edge technologies with established client base in Japan.
- Responsible for increasing the company's revenue by generating new business sales, focusing on opportunities within the Japanese market
- Prospect new sales opportunities with local and global recruitment firm plus enterprise customers.
- Identifying and contacting prospects by cold calling and direct marketing, attending exhibitions/trade shows, customer relationship management, sales activity tracking, manage inbound and outbound marketing within core industry sectors.
- You will gather and manage systems enhancements required for the Japanese market and will proactively initiate and manage marketing initiatives, liaising with our global marketing team.
- Develop an incisive understanding of the Agency recruitment market in coupled with a working knowledge of Adapt with a view to presenting and selling to clients predominantly based in Japan.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally at least 4-5 years' experience selling new business sales in the enterprise software and/or recruitment industry.
- A strong ability to develop new business leads from cold over the phone.
- Experience of leading new sales initiatives would be ideal.
- High skill levels in questioning, presenting and prospect qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good command of written and spoken Japanese and English is required.
What's on Offer
- Chances to develop your career with a globally renowned software Vendor.
- Huge career opportunities to move in to regional role.
- Be a part of the start-up team in Japan and manage all sales P&L.