You are here
- Top market share in electronic components industry
- More than 9 B USD Revenue worldwide.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest company in electronic components industry in the world. They manufactures switch, connectors, cable assembly, sensors, and many more. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, etc.
In Japan, with a number of production sites, they are also able to manufacture customized products only for local Japanese companies. Stability and international career path is definitely what our client can offer.
- Understand client needs by visiting and communicating with them regularly and understand their needs.
- Convey the information to marketing and R&D department to come up with solutions and/or sample goods.
- Proactively analyze market movement to understand trends.
- Handles customer inquiries including complaints.
- Reports periodically to the sales manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of sales experience in components industry.
- 1-2 years experience in automotive industry is a huge plus.
- Able to communicate in simple English (TOEIC 500).
- Able to adjust in sudden change both internally and externally.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and initiative.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary + bonus + company benefits.
- Work for a Global MNC that is a pioneer in its field, offering innovative, reliable and high performance solutions.
- Enjoy the resources and backing of a well-established, highly respected global market leader.