You are here
This position is now filled
- Hold one of the biggest market share in the chemical industry
- More than 2 B USD Revenue worldwide.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading company in chemical and printing industry. 95% of Japanese printing companies are using their products which was acquired both directly or through distributor.
Their business in Japan has been very successful and they are currently searching for additional talents to further develop their business.
- Maintain close relationship with stakeholders functions in Purchasing, Technology and Production.
- Actively executes, monitors and supports new account developments.
- Submits Tech/Sales activity report as requested by his or her superior.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on customers for sales leads based on various source.
- Coordinates the engineering project of ink feeding and supplying system developments for new accounts by working with local contractors and the company US Operations.
- Completes and submits sales-related paper works, meeting notes, expense reports and similar documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to the company policies and procedures and business ethics code and ensures that such are communicated to all the team members.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-10 years experience in printing/press/ink or related industry.
- A plus if he or she has working experience in ink or press industry and also in a multinational company.
- Distributor management experience is highly preferable.
- Poses a vision of becoming a manager in coming years.
- Able to communicate smoothly in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
In the offer is the chance for his/her to be involved in rapidly growing company and have a chance to build an international career.