You are here
- Leading Brand in the Industry
- More than 18,000 employess worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading equipment manufacturer used in construction, mining, building maintenance, mainly for professionals. Their products include, anchoring systems, power drills, fasteners, and electric saw.
In Japan their operation is spread though out Kanto and Kansai as well as Kyushu and Hokkaido. More than 100 dealers are representing their products and currently they employ 300 people.
- Conduct sales and business development activities in within the assigned area by consistently approaching potential customers over the phone, face to face, and digital tools.
- Maintain relationships with key accounts by understanding their needs and providing them with services that match their expectations.
- Gather information about clients business situations to detect business potentials.
- Monitors competitors activities and report it to the management.
- Handle clients complaints and make sure the problem(s) are addressed professionally.
- Reports to the sales manager and continuously seek for advice and supervision.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of experience in enterprise sales or dealer sales.
- Able to communicate both in English and Japanese.
- Able to react fast and adjust to sudden change.
- Determined to learn about the company and it's product.
- Able to operate standard office software (MS Word, Excel, and PPT).
- Available for frequent business trip in within Japan.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary between 4- 6.5 M JPY
- Payroll system is established based on Japanese law and regulation
- Highly internationalized work environment.