You are here
Sales Executive - Luxury Hotel
- Opportunity to sell a strong brand within the Hotel Industry.
- To develop a career within a global organisation, receving excellent benefits.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the luxury hotel business, seen as one of the most well regarded and esteemed in the industry. In charge of over 90 properties across North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe, with a room inventory of over 35,000.
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Attends major travel functions (i.e. trade shows and promotional events) that deal specifically with his/her market areas and advise Director of Sales with findings.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange familiarisation/site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Plans sales trip, under the direct approval of DOS, to major markets, calling on accounts within his/her specific market areas.
- Aggressively sources for new business opportunity within the assigned industries through daily sales visit to volume corporate account.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience within a consumer industry: Hotels, Travel and Leisure etc
- Experience selling in any industry.
- Well presentable - to be the face of the brand.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Tenacious and results orientated.
- Teamwork ability.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work with a global luxury brand with international recognition.
To nurture and develop corporate relationships to help grow the Hotel's revenue.