You are here
Sales Executive - International Consumer Product Company
- Great opportunity to develop a strong career for a market leader
- Strong compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned North American Multi-national that specialises in consumer products, such as household cleaning suppliers and chemicals. It sells it's brands into over 100 countries and has operations in over 50 countries.
The company employs in excess of 10,000 people and last years revenue was approximately $6 billion.
They have a long and illustrious history and take pride in providing the best service for their customers and the best environment for their employees.
- Lead sales activities to key customers, such as drug stores, DIY, GMS and CVS channels.
- Territory sales across with the Kanto area.
- Answer customer queries and enquiries in a swift and professional manner, ensuring strong service and customer engagement.
- Look to develop underperforming or weak areas of the territory, with the DIY stores a particular area of growth.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years experience in sales.
- Preferably experience in FMCG.
- Determined and positive approach to sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Product knowledge in this category preferred.
What's on Offer
Strong learning and training opportunities to develop a career selling world leading brands.