You are here
Sales Execution Manager - Global Alcohol Brand
- Working with some of the most well known brands within FMCG
- Market Leading Compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a global beverage company responsible for some of the most well known brands on the market.
They have offices in over 80 countries worldwide, with the product selling in another 100 countries. In 2015, their group revenue was in excess of $10billion and they currently have over 30,000 people in their employ.
The Japan office has a strong culture and team dynamic fostered largely due to their organic growth policy.
- Responsible for the whole brand in their specific location and is the local expert.
- 80% field time leading to brilliant execution in geographic area.
- Implements and executes the sales plans to deliver required target.
- Local coaching and development of the 3rd party brand ambassadors ensuring the optimum deployment, working hours, priorities & targets in conjunction with the central BA functions.
-Complete awareness and reporting of competitor launches and promotional activity to keep all sectors within the business informed.
-Weekly local reporting of all key measures and insights to internal stakeholders.
-Leading relationships across territory with local buying teams/Store Managers/Key Staff ensuring that the company is the supplier of choice, via excellent customer management and strategic relationships with priority customers; RTM distributors & internal stakeholders.
-Analyse local business opportunities and provide input into the development of speed to market plans and activity sets.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in consumer sales.
- Ability to negotiate and manage relationships.
- Understand the importance of customer management and appropriate account training to maximise sales opportunities.
- English language proficiency and experience managing internal stakeholder relationships.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for some of the most well known brands in the food and drink industry.
To be responsible for the growth and development of specific sector.