You are here
Sales Engineer for Cloud Security
- Leading Cyber Security Company
- Sales Engineer in a pre-ipo company
About Our Client
Our client provides industry-leading Internet security solutions for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses worldwide. Their products consistently receive top review ratings by respected third parties and have been adopted by millions globally. With a wide range of online security products for home and office, protects corporate networks and allows consumers to download music, store digital files, bank, shop, surf and search - safely.
Founded in 1997, the company provides best-of-breed security solutions that protect personal information and corporate assets from online and internal threats. Based in Broomfield, Colo., the company is privately held and backed by some of the industry's leading venture capital firms, including Technology Crossover Ventures, Accel Partners and Mayfield. They currently has more than 400 employees worldwide.
* Introduce new products to other team members in Japan and judges if it fits to Japan market
* Lead the product launch in Japan to ensure its profitability in the market
* Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products, partners and markets
* Ensure that personal product knowledge meets the needs of customers, partners, and the sales team
* Develop effective presentation documents and training materials for the sales purpose
* Design and present client specific demonstrations promoting the technical and business benefits of security products and services
* Provide technical support to sales representatives in the office and in the field, during sales calls, demonstrations and lab tests.
* Communicate and track field issues with corporate personnel, i.e. Customer Support, Sales, Product Marketing, Engineering, etc.
* Communicate information to the sales team pertaining to updated technical issues related to the product
* Effectively communicate with the customer and the partners to persuasively discuss the advantages of the solution as it relates to their specific business pain
* Identify and maintain a presence with key users groups within territory
The Successful Applicant
* Ability to evangelize product vision and understand customer needs
* Experience working with a sales force and customers to provide technical assistance in an effort to close new business
* Must be highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must have communication skills in English and flexibility in time management to conduct conf-calls with the US/UK team members
* Strong technical background in software, preferable in the security sector, such as firewall, intrusion detection, or network gateway protection
* Technical proficiency in: Windows, Mac, desktop applications, databases, networking security Android, iOS, and web based applications
* Some experience with the following: HTTP proxy products, firewalls of all descriptions, TCP/IP and networking in general (e.g. Windows Active Directory, Group Policies, and Squid)
* Ability to communicate effective technical knowledge of HTTP, SSL, DNS, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, port forwards, opening up ports on firewalls
* General understanding of HIPAA, GLBA, SOX and PCI compliance
* Knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with Security solutions, competitors and market landscape is required
What's on Offer
Location: Tokyo, 1 min walk from the station
Salary: 8-14M OTE depending on experience and knowledge
Holiday: Up to 20 days depending on tenure