You are here
Sales Engineer (Cloud Presales) <up to 14 million>
- Cloud Presales - Up to 14 million!
- Excellent Work-Life Balance!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest computer companies in the world; encompassing a large range of products. They're based in the US, and they're expanding rapidly worldwide, having recently bought out a large storage company.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT: MANAGING THE BUSINESS (60%)
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise to customers to design a solution
- Identify appropriate product and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Actively work with Sales Specialist to follow sales plan and meet sales objectives
- Develop and manage relationships with customer's technical staff and create Dell champions among decision makers
- Collaborate with Global CCC Sales Engineering team to develop future roadmaps and solutions strategies that will grow Dell's CCC business
- Understand product and technology roadmaps to deliver recommendations for CCC customers and manage transitions
- Collaborate with appropriate internal teams to support the selling and customer care processes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop winning strategies in response to industry trends and directions.
- Anticipate trends and see business risks and opportunities
- Build trust with customers and own technical side of customer relationships focused on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards
- Drive customer acquisition by explaining the CCC Value Proposition to target customers
The Successful Applicant
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields
- 10+ years selling experience including 5 years in a technical/presales capacity
- Extensive knowledge of the virtualization industry
- Strong knowledge and skills in virtualization technologies, especially desktop virtualization
- Excellent written and verbal communications
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation