You are here
Sales Distribution Manager
- Company with one of the most advance technology in its industry
- Approximately 2 B USD yearly revenue
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company in electric components industry. They manufacture and distribute transistors, diode, semiconductors, switches, and etc. They cover wide variety of industry including automotive, consumer electronics. as well as industrial machinery.
- Managing distributors in Japan
- Increase share of business with key Japanese distributors.
- Developed and implemented channel strategies and long-term business plans in agreement with product business unit managers and Sales teams.
- Managing and implementing distributor budgets in agreement with HQ.
- Actively developing New Distributor strategies related to business planning and distributor successes.
- Initiate, drive/execute training programs for distributors.
- Monitor key distributors' performance in the market, including service levels, design-in capability etc.
- Initiate and contribute to innovation and efficiency improvement programs.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree or above in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of technical sales experience in analog integrated circuits, small signal devices, SMPS or DC-DC converters with multinational company experience preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Good command of both conversational and written English.
- Strong team player and willing to take on new responsibilities.
- Aggressive, initiative, independent and self-motivated.
- Willing to take challenges while working under high pressure.
- Integrity critical.
- Experience in handing distribution and strong understanding about distributor's operation is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Great location in the middle of Tokyo
- Established market and brand in Japan market