You are here
Work for Home
Chance to Start a Brand New Business in Japan
ChengMei Cosmetics is a Chinese cosmetics manufacturer with headquarter in Shanghai. They have one laboratory and manufacture site in Shanghai and one in Tokyo Japan. They produce high quality skin care product lines focusing on the professional spa channels as well as retail stores. Besides commercial and R&D divisions, they also operate a beauty certification academy to train beauticians. They are passionate about the spa and beauty industry and firmly believes in the quality and standards they hold in their products. They are now looking to bring their brands and products in the Japanese spa channels and is seeking an experienced sales person to design and implement a go to market strategy.
- Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategy and activities, including directing distributor and wholesalers compiling statistical and competitive research analysis, forecasting revenue, inventory control.
- Recommend and implement overall revenue maximization strategies, including business mix strategies, identifying revenue opportunities.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database.
- Monitor competitive pricing for all revenue streams and recommend appropriate actions in relation to the pricing and market mix strategy to achieve budget.
- Responsible for serving as spokesperson in Japan and is responsible for acting as an advisor to the group and senior management under all circumstances with regards to Japan's market trends.
- Responsible for aggressively targeting the solicitation of business from key market segments: negotiated corporate, consortia, wholesale, partnership programs.
- Responsible for developing and implementing all sales and promotional events.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales target and maximizing revenue
- Develop and manage annual sales plan and budget.
- Maintain professional relationships (i.e. media, industry influencers, celebrities, etc…) and contact with those in the local community and elsewhere who will benefit the business.
- Handle home office sales and marketing day to day communications.
- Review and comment on monthly sales profit and loss report (P&L).
- Conduct division mid-year and year-end annual performance reviews outlining key targets, areas for growth, training needs and more.
- Remain educated on products and industry trends, current events and competitor's activities.
- University degree or higher in Business related degrees
- Business level English speaker
- Native level Japanese speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong sales experience related to the cosmetic/skincare industry preferred with focus on professional beauty/Spa channels
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of management
- Self-starter; creative; independent; excellent communication and presentation skills; detailed-oriented and organized; goals and results-oriented; articulate
- Interest in beauty, fashion and lifestyle related activities
- Able to travel for domestic and international business when necessary
- Chance to start up company in Japan
- Work from home
- Periodical business travels in Japan and to China
- Excellent salary with performance bonus
- Report directly to the CEO of ChengMei Cosmetics Shanghai
- Opportunity to be involve in product development, branding, pricing and go to market strategy
- Chance to build up own sales network and potentially a team