You are here
- More than 3 B USD worldwide revenue each year
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is one of the Global top 3 semiconductor related companies. The company provides quality test services to semiconductor manufacturers.
In Japan, they have presence in almost every area in Japan including Kanto, Kansai, and Kyushu. They also have more than 7 facilities that allows the company to provide quick high quality services to their customers.
- Lead the sales team and be responsible for it's P&L.
- Motivate and train sales team members and make sure that those members are productive.
- Work together with marketing and engineering team to come up with sales plan and strategy.
- Report directly to Japan VP of Sales
- Be involved in regional meeting that involves directors from different regions outside Japan.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or (preferably) in electronic engineering
- 5-10 years of sales experience in semiconductor industry.
- 3-5 years of people management experience.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and initiative.
- Able to communicate in English effectively.
What's on Offer
- Company with recognized brand for it's quality and reliability.
- Stable revenue with established business in Japan.
- Employee benefits in accordance with Japan Regulations.