You are here
- Top 25 valuable brands in the world
- Leader in their market, huge growth potential and great career prospects!
About Our Client
In Japan the B2B Business started in 2007 and has been growing rapidly with expanding the industries such as Dental, Vets, Auto Parts, Beauty etc. The current B2B portfolio represents 9.4% of total proprietary merchant portfolio and there is still a huge growth opportunity that exists in this segment, particularly in comparison to comparative markets in the US and other developed countries around the world. As a market leader in this segment, this business will continue to expand their footprint into new industries in this area.
- Play a lead role in expanding the B2B merchant. Developing sales strategies based on industry analysis and key data.
- Maintain the existing B2B merchant portfolio currently valued at around $1Bill DBV. You will develop growth strategies and initiative top build on this existing business.
- Maintain the B2C business by working with both internal and external stakeholders such as the pricing team, risk management, marketing and the target merchant.
The Successful Applicant
- A background in any sector within B2B is required - including but not limited to Automotive, manufacturing, chemical, Retail, Cosmetics, healthcare and pharmaceuticals amongst others
- A proven track record as a Manager or Director within Sales
- Bachelors degree
- Professional communication style
- Japanese native-level and English at a conversational level or higher
What's on Offer
- Market leading base salary and Bonus
- Fast growing market
- Managing 2 Managers and 6 staff
- Quick career progression
- Central office location
- Excellent benefits and conditions