You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Director - Softbank
- People manager role managing the largest account for the client
- Work closely with APAC teams
About Our Client
Globally renowned company offering a portfolio of digital services that enable global communications across a variety of mobile devices and platforms.
- Be the Primary point-of-contact for Softbank.
- Maintain contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship with Softbank.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Prepare formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision making processes and overcomes objectives to closure, and closes sales in a professional and effective manner
The Successful Applicant
- Direct Sales/High-touch sales experience, selling in Softbank as a major account.
- Having IT knowledge to make proposal of IT systems, and IT networking solutions.
- Having ability to make account planning and team management.
- Having a sense of urgency and strategies to reach targets in quarterly basis.
- Experience with executive level selling. Solution selling tactics are a must
What's on Offer
- Senior role with chances to manage the biggest account for the client.