You are here
Sales Development Manager
- Rapid revenue growth both worlwide and in Japan
- The Japan team is closely related to the global team
About Our Client
Our client develops and sells industrial machineries that automate and streamline monotonous and repetitive industrial processes.
Our client product automates production processes throughout industry, the product have quickly gained a global foothold. Small, medium-sized, and large companies have discovered the advantages of using these machineries that can easily be moved between different work stations within the production area.
- Establish a new job function with focus on the end users.
- Identify the new potential end users in the market or value added distributors.
- Canvass, initiate and qualify sales and follow through to ensure successful sales.
- Establish and structure a sales pipeline for distributors.
- Facilitate joint visits with distributor's sales reps to end users.
- Devise marketing strategy and implement marketing plans to position the company in the market and create brand awareness via positive visibility in the market.
- Train, develop, motivate and support existing distributors.
- Participate in overseas trade shows, seminars etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business or related subject
- High proficiency in English is a must for this job apart from Japanese and a 3rd language proficiency in Korean or Chinese would be an advantage.
- Have a minimum of 8 years successful track record from direct sales to consumers. Experience in indirect sales to distributors would be an advantage.
- Experience selling technical products.
- Experience in industrial automation would be an advantage.
- Experience with solution sales to projects would be an advantage.
- Strong sales developer.
What's on Offer
Play a fundamental role in this fast growing phase and increase your chances for future career development.
- Highly rewarding incentive scheme.