You are here
Sales Development Director - International FMCG business
- Work for a Tier 1 FMCG business, driving and optimising sales.
- Strong compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the FMCG industry, specialising in the manufacture and supply of pet food.
They have over 40 years of experience in the market and have a worldwide presence, with factories located internationally. They are strongly committed to improvement and innovation and this is a leading strategy in the way that they operate and do business.
Working environment is a key factor, primarily to ensure the safety and continuous improvement of their employees. Development and diversity is at the forefront of their philosophy and is present within each of the teams and departments within the organisation.
- Understand the trend and dynamics of the industry/market/channel and review and improve on strategies, sales and distribution model in place.
- Analyse historical/fiscal year sales progress, and develop trade strategies and activation plans which enable to achieve fiscal year sales objective.
- Ensure field sales forces drive flawless deployment of sales strategies, sales/distribution model and trade activation plans to realise agreed action plan.
- Put the right metrics in place to monitor progress of sales activities and trade activation plans and propose immediate corrective actions for any performance gaps.
- Identify the capability gap of field sales force, and develop and implement training program, leveraging sales capability framework.
- Help to design simple, efficient, and capable sales organisation.
- Exchange best practices within Region.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in sales and marketing departments.
- Successful experience in building powerful relationships with customers and business influencers.
- A series of successful experiences working in assignment with cross functional interaction.
- Strong experiences working in FMCG and international environments.
- At least 3 years in a management position leading and developing teams.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 FMCG business, developing and growing sales.
Market leading compensation package.