You are here
Sales and Marketing Director
- Around 12 B USD revenue worldwide
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is a foreign based electronic component company, operating in every big industrial cities such as Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore. The company manufacture more than 30,000 different types of components and sell it to many different kinds of industry including automotive, industrial machinery, robotics, and consumer appliances.
In Japan they employ more than 1,000 employees, and own several production sites. The japan market has known them for more than 30 years, and has regarded them as one of local international company.
- To lead Sales and Marketing team, formulate sales strategy and provide guidance, that will result in increase of revenue.
- To educate and train sales team to give them the best chance of generating revenue.
- To be responsible for P&L and budgeting.
- Increase network in the market to increase the chance of developing new business.
- Be involved in regional meetings.
- Report to Sales and Marketing Director directly.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Business or, preferably in engineering.
- A minimum of 7-8 years experience in in within components or semiconductor front end industry.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in people management, managing at least 10 people.
- Understand complex international organization matrix.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Japanese.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.
What's on Offer
- Company with recognized brand for it's quality and reliability.
- Stable revenue with established business in Japan.
- Employee benefits in accordance with Japan Regulations.