You are here
- Work closely with cross functional teams
- Chances to work closely with global teams
About Our Client
- One of the world's largest distributed-computing platforms.
- Company provides market-leading managed services for powering rich media, dynamic transactions, and enterprise applications online.
- Midsized organization in Japan with a well established customer base and huge growth potential.
- Gather information on customer needs from Sales personnel, and leverage client's policies to efficiently translate customer needs into valid orders for client's services.
- Assist Sales personnel with the renewal of existing customer contracts by managing the end-to-end order renewal workflow.
- Work with appropriate internal functions such as our Finance, Product Management, and Services teams to obtain approvals for non-standard orders, and work with client's Legal team to draft non-standard addenda.
- Work with the Contracts Department to resolve contract issues.
- Track the status of in-process sales orders and provide updates to Sales personnel.
- Review final order documents to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with client's internal policies.
- Act as an "expert" resource for the Sales team on any questions relating to client's ordering process or policies.
- Attend regularly scheduled sales meetings, and address any questions or issues the teams are facing related to the order process.
- Provide feedback on future process improvements
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of sales analysis and order management/contract management experience.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to present analysis clearly.
- Experience using Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system a plus.
- Experience in a Financial Analysis or Contract Analysis capacity
What's on Offer
- Fast track your career in business analysis with a globally renowned company.