You are here
Sales Analyst - Consumer / Maufacturing Multinational
- A Sales Analyst for one of the largest businesses in the FMCG industry.
- Market leading package
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing, consumer and research and development business specialising within healthcare. The company is split into 3 segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices with a strong and established presence in the industry.
Their values centre around people, both their employees and the end users of their products and believe in empowering people through innovation and ideas. They believe in making a difference in human health and that comes through at every stage of the business.
- Understanding purchasing behaviour of consumers within a variety of retail outlets.
- Review consumer and shopper panel data and shopper purchasing behaviour survey.
- Understand internal data, sales to wholesaler, retail sales on store sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Analyse large data-sets to identify trends.
- Utilize Excel and CRM to perform extensive data analysis.
- Liaise with members of the sales team and assist with inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
- Data analysis experience.
- Statistical knowledge.
- Analytical and logical approach.
- Strong communication ability.
What's on Offer
Sales Analyst for a Global Business within the FMCG segment of the company.
Market rate compensation package