You are here
Sales Account Manager
- More than 3.7 B USD Revenue each year
- Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers.
About Our Client
The company is North American based company who manufactures and sells diagnostic and analytical equipment for various different industries including chemical, food, medical, and pharmaceutical.
In Japan the company employs more than 400 people, and has bee regarded as one of the leading company in its industry.
- Liaise with the current assigned distributors and make sure they understand the company products.
- Train and advice distributor on how to sell and promote the company products.
- Together with distributor, visit end user's premises.
- To deal with customers inquiry and complaints.
- To monitor market trend and share the information with the distributors.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- 3-5 years of experience working with distributors (indirect sales)
- Experience in within diagnostic and measurement industry is preferable.
- Able to communicate in English (Business Level) and Japanese (Native Level)
- Good communication skill
- Able to operate standard Office Software (Word, Excel, PPT)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Stable business with promising career path