You are here
Sales Account Manager
- More than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- Operates in More than 80 Countries
About Our Client
The company provides information and market data from many different industry to wide range varieties of companies for decision making purpose. The company is based in North America, operates in more than 80 countries, and employs more than 50,000 people around the world.
- To manage a number of accounts assigned to him/her. The candidate must understand the clients' need and address them accordingly.
- To understand and represent the company brand to the customers.
- To report periodically to the Japan Sales Director.
- To handle client's inquiries and complaints.
- To monitor market trend to identify business chances.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years experience of consultative sales for corporate.
- Experience selling ERP would be a huge plus.
- Able to work with targets and expectations.
- Able to adjust him/herself with very quick change in business environment.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- One the most known brand in the industry
- Stable business across the globe.