You are here
Sales Account Manager
- 1 Bilion USD Company
- Established global brand, and proven track record in Japan
About Our Client
The company is the manufacturer and seller of scientific instruments used for material and molecular research purpose. Based in Germany, the Japan entity has been established for more than 40 years, serving both local Japanese companies and foreign companies.
- Make a strategic sales plan and implement it without fail in order to achieve annual quota every year.
- Understand customer buying process and decision making process for each deal then make action plans to win deals against competitors.
- Manage his responsible accounts and makes sure our share and competitor's share in his territory then implements share growth actions.
- Be capable to make use of the company resources like BU, Apps and managers accordingly based on his strategic actions.
- Report to manager regarding current situation and issues in a timely manner then implement some actions to move forward to the next steps smoothly as a good team member.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, preferably in electronic engineering.
- Understand the basic knowledge of AFM (Atomic Focus Microscopy).
- 3-5 years experience of corporate sales (B2B Sales)
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese.
- Able to be initiative in taking actions with minimum guidance.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary with exciting bonus package
- Well established brand and reputation