You are here
Sales Account Manager
- More than 1.5 B USD Revenue each year
- Leadin Market Share
About Our Client
The company is the leading and market share leader of display technology. They manufacture and sell the product mainly to handheld device manufacturer here in Japan.
With more than 200 people, and production site in Japan, the company is able to meet the standard given by their customers here who are mainly Japanese companies.
Join them and build your own global sales career.
- Develop and expand business at Japan business.
- Work directly with the customer through the sales and customer design process of integrated capacitive solutions.
- Account Management includes account plan development, contact management strategy, communication strategy development, BU alignment, project milestone review, critical issue escalation and close-loop tactical execution.
- Contact management: Develop contact and executive coverage plan to have broader customer contact.
- BU alignment: Provide comprehensive customer status report and set up call to close-loop every open issue.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably at least 5 years of sales experience in Japan mobile market on custom electronics device.
- Project management experience is a plus
- Team work spirit.
- Positive and aggressive attitude with respecting others.
- Knowledge of mobile OEM/ODM market and is willing to explore new market segments.
- Fluent in both English speaking and writing.
- Strategize and execute well.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Rapid Growth
- Clear chances of promotion