You are here
Sales Account Executive
- More than 10 B EURO Revenue each year
- Operates in More than 40 Countries
About Our Client
The company is a European based company that manufacture and sells hardware and software for aerospace and military use. The company is operating in more than 40 countries employing more than 40,000 people all over the world.
In Japan, they have been operating for more than 27 years. They have established themselves as one of the supplier for military and aerospace related products that are very high in quality and reliability.
- To be assigned to a specific number of accounts.
- To maintain business relationship with the assigned accounts.
- To understand in detail the needs and expectations of those accounts and convey the information back to the company for internal discussion aiming to address them properly.
- To monitor market trend to identify business potentials.
- To report to Japan Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or electrical engineering.
- 3-5 years corporate sales experience involving technical discussions.
- Able to communicate in English (speaking and writing)
- Able to work with minimal amount of support and supervision.
- Able to use standard office software (Word, Excel, PPT).
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Stable business, and well known brand in the industry
- Nice location in the middle of Tokyo