You are here
Ruby Developer - Global Cloud Medical Software Company
- Opportunity to travel overseas for training
- International environment where you will work with developers all over the world
About Our Client
This company is the provider of an innovative cloud-based medical software that helps pharmaceutical companies and medical devices companies develop their products more quickly and more effectively. They are publicly traded with over 450 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 9,500 clinical trials.
In this position, you will be responsible for hands-on development of the company's medical software applications.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience with relevant programming technologies, such as Ruby
- Four-year college degree preferred; major in computer science, information systems or life sciences a plus
- 3+ years experience developing and/or maintaining a production application
- Experience working with Agile methods such as Scrum preferred
- Experience working in a regulated environment preferred
- Experience with clinical research processes preferred
- Problem Solving: Utilizes appropriate methods to solve problems in an accurate and efficient manner Technical
- Communication: Effectively communicates technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders (e.g., cross-functional groups, clients)
- Software Engineering: Effectively executes processes associated with the software development life cycle
- Computer Science Knowledge: Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of relevant concepts, applications, and programming languages
- Demonstrated expert-level experience in troubleshooting and debugging web server platforms, software and code.
- Some basic prior experience in working with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services is preferred.
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails Framework.
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: Up to 8m JPY but flexible depending on potential and experience
- Location: Central Tokyo location