You are here
- Quickly Growing Niche Area
- Mutlinational Environment - Flexible Working Hours
About Our Client
- Work with team to certify communication system for infrastructure that meet customer requirement and global standard.
- Working on testing and optimizing RF subcircuit such as RF, power, analog /digital and audio circuits. RF subcircuits include receivers, transmitters, amplifiers, filter, mixer, IF, baseband and control circuits.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineering, or related disciplines. Advanced degrees with MSc/M.Eng or PhD specializing in areas relevant to product design will be an added advantage.
- Must have a basic understanding in RF/digital controller/audio related fields depending on the area of work the candidate is applying.
What's on Offer
*Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
*Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
*Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation