You are here
- Rewards Manager at European Organization
- Excellent w/l balance in International Environment
About Our Client
The client is a leading global technology brand which operates with a particular focus in the healthcare industry. The are a European organization operating across the world.
* Fully responsible for roll out and execution of local processes in line with rewards policies, practices and processes
* Support, guide and provide subject matter expertise to HRMs, line managers and recruiters with rewards matters, grading and job evaluations, salary and benefits policies, individual performance management, employee relations and rules / regulations & international mobility practices etc.
* Ensures that reward plans for each employee are in line with established rewards policies and local legislation requirements.
* Drive and manage HRIS. i.e. Workday local implementation project in line with global initiative
* Contributes to the design of local rewards policies, processes and tools, by collecting and analyzing results from local benchmarking partners and collecting business requirements and market developments
The Successful Applicant
* Has broad knowledge in own work area (compensation/ benefits/international mobility) acquired through education and experience on a broad range of topics in rewards and benefits
* Is able to handle difficult questions and issues that sometimes require non-standard solutions
* Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
* Responsible for timely and accurate processes and procedures.
* Reports into the Rewards Leader in a Market
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field
* Has 3 - 5 years of relevant Rewards working experience
* Proficient in Japanese and English
* Preferable experience in M&A, strong HRIS knowledge and enables effective change management
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary in line with industry standards
Attractive Work/life balance