You are here
Retail System IT Assistant Manager [8 mil]
- Manage entire retail systems (retail applications, POS, infra)
- Have good work-life balance and competetive salary
About Our Client
It is a famous European fashion retail brand with about 30 shops in Japan. The company has very international environment and good work-life balance. IT department consists of 3 people and this is an additional headcount, as the business has been growing.
IT Assistant Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage Retail systems (Retail Applications, infrastructure and POS)
- Escalate to 2nd level support for unresolved problems/new requirements
- Project management and coordination
- Vendor Management
- Documentation of user manual, trouble-shooting, announcement etc.
- IT asset list mgmt., and other administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
- Retail system support experience
- POS support experience
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
- Good communication skills
- Project coordination skills would be an asset.
What's on Offer
- Good work-life balance
- Friendly, family-like working environment
- Competitive salary compensation