You are here
Retail Director - Operations and Customer Serivce
- Salary negotiable
- Fashion Retail operations and customer service
About Our Client
Our client is a major foreign lifestyle business.
They have a large Japan back office and strong Retail team.
They are business oriented and sales drive, yet with a very friendly and professional internal culture.
* Manage all operational process for opening new retail store and department store locations.
* Create and manage ongoing communication to all stores and shops and respond to questions as needed.
* Interface with all functions on operational, logistics, systems and merchandising activities.
* Develop and update operational manuals and provide support necessary to ensure implementation and compliance.
* Create forecast for supply needs and manage central ending for all store supply needs (shopping bags, boxes, gift cards, ledger supplies, ribbons etc.).
* Ensure adherence to corporate brand imaging through compliance with dress code standards, music, clearing / housekeeping standards, signage, service standards.
* Organize Store Managers' Conference. If assigned as a Host Country, lead and manage the entire project.
* Establish and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction as monitored through regular customer surveys.
* Maintaining an understanding of competitive Customer Service experiences and programs to drive market leading service standards.
* Development and implementation of all Customer Service policies ensuring consistent applications of existing policies and execution for new requirements.
* Management of Call Center including implementation and monitoring of key performance metrics and issue resolution, take corrective action when necessary.
* Management of CS issues relating to Repairs and Repair Policy.
* Partner with training team to reinforce learning from Customer Service ensuring continued improvement through feedback of learning including coaching of SA's to resolve customer issues and complaints.
* Engage in ongoing communication with the executive team to ensure the highest standards are being met.
* Maximize current technology to provide innovative and efficient tools supporting service initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
* 10 to 25 years of progressive management experience in the retail industry.
* Experience in a quality-branded consumer market business, open to product types and price range
* Ability to work in a collaborative manner
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, in English and Japanese
* Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Able to travel on regular basis for business
What's on Offer
Major international lifestyle retail business
Work with industry's top talent teams
Professional and friendly working environment
Central office location