You are here
Retail Channel Sales Manager
- Chance to manage a biggest sales team
- Managing all P&L for the retail accounts
About Our Client
- Globally renowned PC and tablets accessories vendor.
- Well established brand within the Japanese market.
- Lead the retail channel sales team, managing sales in to major electronics retail stores.
- Deliver monthly/quarterly sales target, sense of urgency on sales order planning.
- Lead and align annual Joint Business Plan with Key Accounts, particularly with retail clients.
- Manage budget to maximize result of spending.
- Category management to drive client's brand share in the stores.
- In-store merchandising and promotion creativity.
- Good customer relationship management with Key Accounts
The Successful Applicant
- 4-10 years of proven retail sales experience, selling in to Key electronic retail accounts like Yodobashi & bic camera.
- 5+ years of people management skills is a must requirement.
- Fluent English speaking skills with a bachelor's degree.
- Good passion for win, and hard working with good leadership.
- Good data analysis skill to dig out opportunity by category by SKU.
- Proven key account management experience.
What's on Offer
- Develop your career with a globally renowned brand.