You are here
Research Instrument Product marketing
- Life Science
- Major brand and market leader
About Our Client
Gaishikei research instrument manufacturer
- Maintenance and care for products sold in Japan.
- Planning promotions followed by execution and analysis.
- Market survey and segment analysis.
- Recognition of related Japan Law and collection of information.
- Communication with colleagues abroad to get important information with negotiation and request on product-regarding issues.
- Business trip within and outside of Japan.
Information sharing and execution of training for involved colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Physics & Chemistry, general knowledge covering at least undergraduate grade, and Biology and/or Medicine, special knowledge covering a graduate grade.
- Skill or potential to offer our end users a plan to improve their tasks.
- Skill to check laws related to the work and to summarize them briefly.
- Business level English
- Native level Japanese
What's on Offer
7 - 10m JPY base
(increase is negotiable)