You are here
Renewal Sales Representative
- Huge career progression chances with a fast growing security vendor
- Develop your career in to APAC regional roles
About Our Client
- A global provider of leading backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sharing and file access solutions.
- Fast-growing international company with more than 700 employees in 18 countries and partners in almost every country in the world.
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly revenue targets through accurate forecasting and sales skills
- Renew maintenance agreements directly with the end user or through collaboration with channel partners, as necessary
- Must create a strong relationship with the Channel (Distributors/Resellers) and drive their respective renewals pipeline conversation to meet and exceed their assigned targets
- Set strategy and tactical approach for maximizing bookings for their specified territory (82% industry average)
- Work very closely with Order processing to ensure timely and accurate processing of maintenance orders consistently
- Maintain and update Customer information in the CRM database
- Have a thorough understanding of products, pricing and the competition
- Establish and maintain relationships with end users and channel partners
- Inform Customers of upcoming product releases, latest version releases and enhancements to the software using approved communication literature/timelines
- Work collaboratively with all internal organizations to ensure that effective, consistent communication is maintained and company goals are understood and met
- Work closely with team members and assist with coverage when deemed necessary by management in order to meet team key performance indicators.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of renewal sales/inside sales experience in the software industry.
- Understanding of maintenance renewal sales cycle activities from qualification to closed is key for success.
- Proven ability to sell over the phone using email communication as deemed necessary to support the phone conversation
- Professional demeanor and work ethic is a key requirement
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work independently with supervision as needed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a target oriented work style approach
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM applications (salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Native Level Japanese speaking; Good communication skills in English will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Chance to work in a global environment.
- Huge career progression chances with a market leader.