You are here
Regional Sales Manager
More than 2 B USD Revenue each year
3000 Employees worldwide, 30 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is American based company who is the leader of provider and manufacturer of programmable logic devices. The company supplies its product to wide range of industry such as Automotive, Industrial, and Consumer Electronics.
1. Manage key Industrial, Auto accounts
- Establish strategic partnership with key Industrial, Auto accounts.
- Establish strong relation with executives and key persons in customers.
- Be a trusted adviser for key Industrial, Auto accounts
2. Achieve quarterly goal each of Design Win(DW), Design Registration(DR), Revenue
3. Create and update DW plan
- Keep maintaining and updating the plan to be used as day-to-day sales plan instead of presentation purpose.
4. Complete basic survey of business opportunity (TAM/SAM) at assigned accounts
5. Distributor management
- DWs, DRs and Revenue target above should be achieved through good teamwork with distributor.
- Be a good example of FPGA sales person for distributor.
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum 5 years' sales experience of semiconductor/electrical components.
2. Experience of sales to Japan Industrial, Auto accounts.
3. Basic English communication skills in e-mail and conversation.
4. Management experiences of distributor.
5. Capability of creating and updating strategic account plan.
6. Engineering background preferred.
What's on Offer
- Company with recognized brand for it's quality and reliability.
- Stable revenue with established business in Japan.
- Employee benefits in accordance with Japan Regulations.