You are here
Regional Sales Manager
More than 37 B USD Global Sales Revenue
Established business with more than 100 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is a North American industrial technology company. They manufacture and sells wide range of products including chemical, components, as well as machinery. The brand is very well known in within the local market and globally.
- Maintain relationship with current customers.
- Develop the business further by approaching potential customers.
- Deal with customer inquiry and complaints.
- Report to Japan Sales Director.
- Be involved in internal regional meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business or technical field, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years in B2B sales environment, and 5 years in aerospace industry.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Able to work with minimum amount of supervision.
- Understand complex organization matrix.
What's on Offer
- A company that strives to adopt ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Work in an environment that encourages curiosity and creativity.
- Highly competitive package.