You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- Office in central Tokyo
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client, headquartered in USA, provides a wide range of testing, visibility and security solutions for enterprises and governments, service providers and network equipment manufacturers. Their test and simulation platforms are used by network equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies to design and validate a wide range of wired, Wi-Fi, and 3G/4G networking equipment and networks.
- Identifying, establishing, developing and closing business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within targeted accounts and territory
- Uses available resources to develop effective sales prospecting, meet customers and deliver solution sales presentations to drive compelling differentiated values
- Research and understand prospects' business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources.
- Understand prospect's buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes.
- Maintaining high level, executive contact with accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Developing and implementing specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on sales forecasts, and other reports as needed
- Manage pipeline to exceed sales quota.
- Work with senior level customer executives
The Successful Applicant
- Prior 5-8 years of proven sales experiences in a similar territory and industry
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise segment, security, networking and virtualization
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of security knowledge will be advantage
- Strong communication skills to work with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor's level education
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
Office located in central Tokyo
Fast career progression chances